12/05/2016

Winnie & Walter Rerun In Bloom: Hollie's Festive Florals

Hi everybody! It's time for a new Rerun on the Winnie & Walter Blog! This month the featured set is In Bloom: Hollie's Festive Florals. I love this versatile set! Here comes my card using it:



I started with a panel of cardstock that I had trimmed slightly smaller than the red card base. I stamped and heat-embossed the "Joy" from In Bloom: Frenchy's Festive Florals using gold glitter embossing powder. Then I die-cut a mask with the matching die and covered the word. Now I stamped all the elements from In Bloom: Hollie's Festive Florals and removed the mask. After I had adhered the panel to the card, I finished it off with gold and red sequins.



I hope you'll join us this month for our Rerun Challenge! Find all the details here on the Winnie & Walter Blog! Thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

Winnie & Walter products used:

2 comments:

Karen B. said...

Simple and so gorgeous!

Kris said...

Love the simplicity! Beautiful card, Vanessa!