3/26/2017

Pop-up Card

I am back with another entry for the SSS Wednesday Challenge : Use More Than One Die or Punch.

Last night I celebrated the 40th birthday of a friend with some girls (boy, I am too old to stay up that long!) and I wanted to make her a special birthday card, because she is one of those who really appreciate a handmade card and know how to value it.

It was so much fun to create this 3D card and I fear I won't be able stop myself from making more of those in the near future. There are so many ideas in my head, it's like creating little stories on paper.

Here comes my very first box card:





The stamps are from MFT, I colored the images with Copics. Paper, fence, grass, birch tree are MFT, too, the box dies are Lawn Fawn.

Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

4 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

What a feat in paper crafting! A truly darling project. <3 Hugs, Autumn

Nora Noll said...

This is so SWEET!!! LOVE the adorable bunnies!!

Lisaerica said...

Absolutely adorable Vanessa! They do take a lot of time so it's nice to give them to people that truly appreciate all the effort that went in to making it. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

Gayatri said...

Another fun and springy card, Vanessa! I love the interactive element on this card too. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Gayatri xx