11/03/2017

Winnie & Walter November Rerun

Hello everyone! I am back with a new Christmas card for the Winnie & Walter November Rerun featuring Merry & Bright with Evelin T Designs.

Here comes a new take on the stamp set:

I trimmed a panel of dark grey cardstock slightly smaller than the white card base. Then I stamped and heat-embossed the snowflakes from Merry & Bright with Evelin T Designs and Scenery: Big Bang Flurries using white embossing powder. After I had stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment and the bow with gold embossing powder, I applied white pigment ink with an ink blending tool. I added dots with a white gel pen and adhered the panel to the card. Finally, I glued on little gold star sequins.

I hope you like my new take and that you will join us for this month's Rerun! Find all the details here on the Winnie & Walter Blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

1 comment:

Gemma said...

Such a striking card! Beautiful!