1/23/2019

A Valentine's Card

Hello! I am back with a Valentine's card I'd like to enter to the current SSS Wednesday Challenge Have a Heart.  This cute new Birdie Brown set from MFT is fun to play with:


I first inked a panel of white cardstock with red and dark blue Distress Oxides. Then I inked heart-shaped and circle-shaped stamps with Versamark Ink, spritzed them with water and stamped onto the background. After I had adhered the panel to the card base, I stamped the girl onto white cardstock, colored her with Copics, fussy-cut the image and adhered it to the card with foam tape.


I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of dark blue cardstock and finished the card off with tiny sequins. It's almost impossible to see, but I applied a bit of shine to the "bubbles":


I like to imagine there's Amortentia in the bottle, just like the one Ron accidentally consumed. So this girl might be Romilda Vane :) Sorry, got carried away by my HP obsession!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vanessa

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet! Jo x

Unknown said...

What distress did you used? I love this combo

TK said...

Great card - and I love that sentiment! Also loving your distressed heart bubbles!