2/05/2019

MFT & Friends February 2019 Release


Hello Friends! I am thrilled to be part of the MFT & Friends feature this month! Given that I use their stamps all the time, you might have guessed that My Favorite Things is one of my favorite companies and it makes me the happiest girl to get the chance to play with their wonderful new release. My little dreaming heart is dancing with glee ❤️

I'll show some of my projects today and more over this month, I didn't want you to get overwhelmed with too many pics in one post! It still is photo-heavy, so let's get started!

My first project is one of my beloved shadow box cards with a fun interactive element. I used the adorable set Spectacular Birthday. The little fella on its ball is able to actually balance on it, I'll be posting a video on Instagram if you'd like to check it out!

I combined the set with the patterned paper from the Sweet Celebration paper pad


The curtains are die-cut circles that I trimmed to look like a grand drape.


Up next is Super Cat! How fun is this new set?


I first inked the background of my card with light blue ink, using the Cloud Stencil. Then I die-cut the  City Block Die-namics from white cardstock, trimmed it, inked the edges and adhered it to the card.
For the colorful tail, I used the End of the Rainbow Die-namics. The images are colored with Copics, the sentiment is heat-embossed.

The last card for today is a shaker card:

This new Birthday Cake Die-namics is such a versatile, fun die! Here I first created a shaker box with the Blueprints 29 Die-namics and paper from the Sweet Celebration Paper Pack. The sentiment from Birthday Bear & Friends goes perfectly with the cake die-namics! Then I die-cut the cake elements from white cardstock, colored them with Copics and adhered them to the card.

I hope to have inspired you today! These new products totally inspired me! I have been producing plenty of cards and I am not done yet :) If you'd like to see the rest of my crafting frenzy, please come back or meet me on Instagram, I'd love for you to stop by!

Now, all I can say is happy shopping! Find all of the new release hereThanks again to My Favorite Things for having me, I couldn't be more excited!

Vanessa

MFT Products:

59 comments:

Raga Senthil said...

Wonderful set of cards Vanessa!! I love how the pattern paper makes perfect BG in your first card! Brilliant use of circle frame to make curtain too!! The interactive part is so fun! Love all of your 3 cards though first one is my favourite!! Thank you sharing your talent with us! Hugs!! Raga.

Cindi said...

Adorable cards! I love your designs!

Drena Putz said...

Wonderful cards you've designed! I love the bright colors you've used... so happy! Thanks for sharing!

lisamom said...

Very cute and colorful!

Julie S said...

Wow - a 3-fer! Brilliant cards - all of them.

Unknown said...

Fantastic cards! All are super cute, fun, and colorful! Love them all!

Karthikha said...

Fabulous set of creations!! I'm in love with the first interactive card! It is just awesome! :)

Debbie Rumpza said...

Fun and colorful cards!

ESUE said...

great cards. I love the shadow box card. Such great dimension. Thank u for sharing with us.

Kelsey Thomas said...

These are so cute!

NinaS said...

Fantastic cards.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Thanks for sharing your sweet creations!

Shirley N said...

Fun and cute cards!

Nancy R. said...

Wow Vanessa, your cards are adorable. Love your designs and color combinations, they make for super fun cards.

Yo Glenn said...

Shadow box cards are my favorite and yours is so cute. Great release.

Cynthia Cole said...

Your cards are wonderful!

Cheryl Rigney said...

Your cards are awesome!!

Karen in Florida said...

Three cards!! WOW! And they're all adorable. Love the interactive card, the cute flying supercat and, of course, the cake shaker card!! I LOVE shaker cards!!! Your coloring is perfect too!

Laura said...

Love your cards!

Lori said...

Your cards make me happy so festive!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE your bright colors and card design! Beautiful coloring!

SMWhite said...

super cute cards!

DebiKT said...

I love all the bright color you brought to your examples. Beautiful cards all three!

lynda said...

Such cute cards but I think you outdid yourself on the 1st 1!

Linda M said...

Fabulous cards!

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable cards! Love the fun critters and that awesome cake!

Kimberly McField said...

Aww, I love these cards! I especially love the first card with the colorful animals. Adorable!

mindy1414 said...

WOW Vanessa, all 3 cards are fabulous!! The colors, the designs, the creativity is off the charts. The shaker cake is my favorite and I can't wait to try one like it. Thank you for joining the amazing hop today and for the great inspiration. (mardy14@bellsouth.net)

Judie said...

Super awesome cards! Wow the first one is amazing!!!

Liz O. said...

Awesome designs Vanessa! Love the shadow box the. OST, but all of the, are fantastic! Thanks for the inspiration!

Arianna Barbara said...

Fabulous and funny cards!!! Love your amazing colouring!!!

Dee said...

You really out did yourself! The bright circus is beautifully framed in the striking pink striped curtain! The soft coloring of the supercat's city is gorgeous! I want to shake and take a bite out of you pretty cake!

Dee Earnshaw said...

oh my your cards are amazing - the first one has blown me away with the amazing design:)

D.Ann C said...

What a fun circus scene! But it's the super kitty that stole the show!! How cool is the way you gave just a touch of color to the city?!! And that rainbow trail!!! LOVE IT!!

karenb said...

Great cards!!!

Mary Holshouser said...

Adorable cards. Love the circus
with the backdrop and the
performing animals. thanks
for sharing.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Craftyfield said...

Awesome cards! Love the interactive card, very clever!

Melissa said...

All three of the cards are beautiful! I love the bright colors.

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow I really enjoyed seeing your work on this release. I love that interactive circus seeing you created.

cathsamum said...

Such a cute set of cards. I especially love the shadow box card - spectacular!

Erica Loscalzo said...

Cute card

Beckie Williams said...

All three of your cards are amazing! Love the interactive puppy on the ball!

Linda Diane said...

Holy cow...not one but THREE darling cards! I love each one and now want to place a second order!

Emma S. said...

Totally awesome cards. Love the bright colors in the first card. They are all super!

Annette Snyder said...

Fabulous cards!

Cathy Lillie said...

Fabulous cards! I think my favorite is the circus shadow box card. It's so colorful, and adding the interactive element was super fun and creative!

acons said...

Thanks for posting the video so we could see your clever card in action - awesome card! I love how you made the cityscape more subtle so Superkitty stands out. And the birthday cake - I love how you added a shaker background! And your post shows what an impact a colored envelope can make!

Stacey Kowbel said...

Such fun cards! I love the shaker and the circus scene is fabulous!

Carisa said...

I love the way you lightly outlined the city scape die for your card.

Patt H. said...

Awesome cards! Love the bright cheery colors & the "More Cake" sentiment is perfect!

Heidi Rees said...

WOW looks like you had fun making these cards! Great colors and design!

Jen P said...

Terrific cards!

Evergreen said...

fun card

Wendi J said...

The box card is so cute. Love the rainbow trail for the super cat.

Sue D said...

Cute and colorful. My fave is the shadowbox.

Dana M said...

Vibrant, fun and wonderfully happy cards! Fabulous inspiration.

Annalisa said...

These are fabulous cards. I really enjoy the color palettes you chose, especially the light look behind the super cat. Also, every time I see a box card, I'm reminded just how very cool they are. And yours is very cool. Thanks for sharing!

Stevye Shumway said...

Wow, 3 amazing cards. And I have to say, creating curtains for your first card using circle dies is really ingenious. Thank you for sharing

Good Kardma by Jules said...

What great cards! Love the shaker card and all the bright colors!