1/11/2019

Cute Elephant Card

Hi everybody! Today I made a cute elephant card for two challenges. It's a pop-up card with a matching envelope for the MFT Sketch Challenge 419  and the current SSS Wednesday Challenge.

This is the sketch:

And here is my take on it:


I used the BB Adorable Elephants for this, they are colored with Copics. The background was inked with Distress Oxides.
On the inside, it looks like this:


I created a simple pop-up element and adhered parts of my scene to it for more dimension.


These elephants always make me smile! They are the cutest, don't you agree?

Thanks for stopping by today, have a wonderful day!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:
BB Adorable Elephants
Die-namics BB Adorable Elephants
Die-namics Grassy Hills
Stencil Cloud
Stencil Mini Cloud Edges
Die-namics Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card & envelope Vanessa! The image is adorable and so beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx