1/06/2019

Watercolor Flowers and Glitter

Happy New Year everybody! I hope your 2018 ended well and you had a great start into 2019!

Although winter in in full swing, I am in the mood to create something colorful and floral. Here comes a card I made for the MFT The Birthday Project - Time to Shine using new glitter cardstock and embossing powder, so it fits the current SSS Wednesday Challenge: Something New, too.


I first stamped and heat-embossed the flowers and leaves from the Wildflowers set onto watercolor paper, colored them with Peerless Watercolors and fussy-cut them. Then I stamped and heat-embossed some images onto a panel of watercolor paper, colored them and added sprinkles of color. Now I adhered the cut images to the panel, trimmed off the edges and adhered the panel to a purple card base. Finally, I die-cut the Die-namics Happy Birthday Script from gold glitter cardstock and adhered it to the card.


You can never go wrong with pretty flowers, don't you agree? Thank you so much for stopping by!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:

2 comments:

BERNATH said...

SUPERBE

Aileen said...

Just beautiful Vanessa, so eye catching.