2/08/2019

My Favorite Things February Release Part II

Happy Friday, sweet friends! Today I am back with another card I made with new stamps from the My Favorite Things February Release.

The Birthday Bear & Friends set is perfect for someone like me - making birthday cards the most! I wanted to put as many of these adorable images onto the card as possible:

I first inked my white card base with light blue ink, using the Cloud Stencil. Then I die-cut the Grassy Hills Die-namics from white cardstock, colored it with Copics and adhered it. After I had stamped the sentiment, I die-cut a frame from blue patterned paper and adhered it to the card.

Now I stamped all the images onto white cardstock, colored them with Copics, die-cut the elements with the matching dies and adhered everything to the card, using foam tape for some images.

I'd love to attend this party, how about you? Thanks for stopping by today!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:

No comments: