2/13/2019

More Projects Using the New MFT February Release

Happy Wednesday everyone! I am back with more projects using the New My Favorite Things February Release.

Here they are:

First up a shaker card using Super Cat with the City Block Die-namics. I love this uplifting sentiment!


Next up are these penguin cards:


The Party Penguins set is perfect for making quick cards without having to do a lot of coloring. And that Happy Birthday Blend set? It is so versatile, all the possibilities to play with colors!

For this one, I combined the penguins with the Tag Builder Blueprints 7 Die-namics. That banner is genius, it works so well!!


Ok, so one final card for today!


I had so much fun with this one :) Don't you love his heart-patterned outfit? And I enjoyed ink-blending this background!


I hope you like today's inspiration! Maybe one day I can stop creating with the new release :)

Thank you for stopping by!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:

No comments: