3/10/2019

A Cute Robin

Happy Sunday! Today I made a card inspired by one of my favorite books (The Secret Garden) showing one of my favorite birds (robin) using my favorite stamps!

For the design, I chose this MFT Sketch:



And here is my take:


I inked the background with the Cloud Stencil and Distress Oxides, then I die-cut the Grassy Hills Die-namics and the Birch Trees Die-namics, colored these with Copics and adhered them. Now I die-cut a circle from the green cardstock panel and adhered it to the card.
Then I stamped the cute bird and the mushroom from SY Tweet Friends, colored them with Copics, fussy-cut the images and adhered the elements to the card with foam tape.
Finally, I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment from Party Animals onto a strip of orange cardstock and adhered it.


I love robins! Can't wait to watch them while working on my vegetable patches.

This cutie will be entered to the current SSS Wednesday Challenge: Create a Scene and the MFT Sketch Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vanessa

Supplies:
Party Animals
SY Tweet Friends
Grassy Hills Die-namics
Birch Trees Die-namics
Cloud Stencil
Circle Stax Die-namics

1 comment:

Kim Hamilton said...

So cute! Love those birds! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)