2/27/2019

Numbers Background

Hi there! Today I wanted to create a fun background with Distress Oxides and made a card for the current MFT The Birthday Project Challenge: You're How Old? and the SSS Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes. 

Here comes the result:


I started with a panel of white cardstock, masked off a rectangle and inked it with various Distress Oxide inks. Then I die-cut numbers from a scrap of paper and used the negatives as a stencil. Now I applied white pigment ink through the Card-Sized Confetti Stencil, removed the mask and adhered the panel to the card base. I stamped the cute bunny and the balloon from BB Somebunny onto white cardstock, colored it with Copics, fussy-cut everything and adhered the images.


Then I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment from LL Sweet Succulents onto a strip of purple cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it. Finally, I added tiny sequins.

Thank you for stopping by today! Hope to see you back soon :)

Vanessa

2 comments:

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

Love this sweet birthday card. So colorful and FUN!