3/24/2019

Fluffy Bunny

Another weekend and another card I had fun to make! I was in the mood for coloring with colored pencils, Kraft and a fluffy bunny. So here is what I made, something Cute (for the SSSW Challenge) with a Rainbow (for the MFT Birthday Project):


I love the adorable SY Easter Bunnies! Here I stamped everything with light ink onto the Kraft panel and colored the images with my Prismacolor Pencils. The sentiment was stamped and heat-embossed onto the strip of black cardstock.


I would love to cuddle this fluffy thing right now! Off to find our cat as a replacement :)

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:
SY Easter Bunnies
BB Sweet Birthday Wishes (balloon)
BB Adorable Elephants (sentiment)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Cute bunny and awesome coloring!