4/05/2019

Birthday Mouse {Shaker Card}

Hi there! Today I am sharing a cute shaker card I made for the new MFT Sketch Challenge and the SSSW Challenge Animal Antics. This is the sketch I followed:


And here comes my take:


I used the Ray of Light Stencil with an ink blending tool on the front of my card, then I created my shaker element, filled it and adhered it. After I had stamped and colored the images, I fussy-cut them and adhered them. The sentiment is heat-embossed with white embossing powder onto a strip of cardstock.


Does it look too girly for a boy? Not sure about this!

Thanks for stopping by today, have a wonderful weekend!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:
Ray of Light Stencil
SY It's a Mice Time to Celebrate
BB Adorable Elephants
Blueprints 29 Die-namics
Zig-zag Stitched STAX Rectangle Die-namics

2 comments:

Linda said...

Soooo gorgeous - had to pin it so I can remember the glorious colours you used Vanessa - love!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

So super sweet Vanessa and What a great job on our challenge this week! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at SSSWC, /Karin