10/14/2020

MFT The Birthday Project

 Hello to you! I just received my order from My Favorite Things and wanted to play immediately. So I sat down and created a card suitable for the MFT Challenge The Birthday Project (card for a kid).

A lot of masking was involved for this one:


Critters dangling from balloons? Yes, please! I first stamped the images from Partners in Adventure, masking the stamped images before stamping the next. This way I was able to make the penguins and additional bear hang to the cute bear with the balloon. Then I inked my background with Distress Oxide Inks (Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves) and added tiny water droplets. After I had removed the masks, I colored the images with Copics and adhered the panel to the card. I stamped the sentiment from Party Penguins onto a strip of yellow cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it with foam tape. Finally, I added cute little stars.


These cute little fellas stole my heart! I hope you are smiling now, too! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: