10/24/2020

More Critters on Balloons - *Pop*

 Happy weekend everybody! I am back with more critters on balloons. After seeing the new MFT The Birthday Project's theme is "balloons",  I couldn't resist but make another card with my stamps, combining various sets for a new look. Without further ado, here is my take:

I used the adorable BB Holiday Penguins and the balloon from Partners in Adventure and simply masked off parts of the stamps to combine these to create new images. The cute bear that is normally dangling from the big balloon was masked with tape before inking the image, so I was able to just stamp the balloon. Same thing with the penguin on the right - it originally wears this cute antler with baubles hanging to it, but I used tape to mask these parts and simply stamped it without its head decoration. Voilà a new look! The images are colored with Copics. I stamped the background with the Happy Birthday Background and inked it using Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks. The sentiment from BB Bitty Bears is heat-embossed with white embossing powder.


I hope your weekend is wonderful! Thank you so much for stopping by!

Vanessa

No comments: