12/08/2011

Clear Treat Box

Hello! Are you wondering about my December Daily? I am working on it, taking photos every day. It is just more thinking about the size of photos than I thought it would be. But I am sure I'll be able to share some pages soon! For today I have a sweet treat box for you. And a template if you want to create your own. It is a simple pillow box. For mine I used clear cardstock:



I am in love with Pink Paislee's Snow Day collection. These colors and the cute elements! My box is hybrid, I have used some "real" patterned paper and some digital elements. The treats are little cholocate balls. A perfect little gift for a neighbor or colleague, isn't it? Here are two more photos. I couldn't decide what background I like best :)







And if you need a template for that box, here is one:








Let me know if you used it to create your own box! Have a beautiful day and thanks for visiting!


Hugs and Love,
Vanessa


Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee
Digital Elements: Pink Paislee
Button: Papertrey Ink
Ribbon: Papertrey Ink
Twine: The Twinery
Glitter Glue: Ranger Industries
Ink: Ranger Industries
Die: Papertrey Ink

3 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Super cute little treat box, Vanessa! Love those patterned papers and all of the layering makes this treat really special!

Barb said...

Love this beautiful treat box, Vanessa! Such pretty colors and layers! Fun idea! :)

Pajalu said...

Vanessa what a beautiful box. It looks so amazing xoxoxoxo