1/17/2012

Winner of the Blog Hop and a Card

Hi everybody! I am back with my randomly chosen winner from the Paper Crafts Cool Tools Blog Hop! Here it is:
















Please contact me at wingsofabutterfly.vanessa@googlemail.com . Thank you and congratulations! And thanks to everybody who left a sweet comment here!


Now to a card for today. Here it is:


Hi Ihr alle! Ich bin zurück mit meinem Gewinner (oben abgebildet) und einer Karte. Hier ist sie:






More pretty paper from Crate's Random collection. And a digital die-cut from Hero Arts, as well as a Hero Arts stamp. 


Noch mehr hübsches Papier von Crates Random Kollektion. Und ein digitaler Die-Cut von Hero Arts, sowie ein Hero Arts Stempel.


I hope your day is beautiful! Thanks for stopping by!


Ich hoffe Dein Tag ist wunderschön! Vielen Dank fürs Vorbeischauen!


Vanessa

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

Totally awesome Vanessa. Beautiful papers and fabulous design

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! Love that silhouette and the colours :)

Cara G said...

Really beautiful card...I love the silhouette, and the flower and pearl bling you added are the perfect touches. I'm also SUPER excited about winning the magazine (I just emailed you my info). Thanks so much!! Hope you have a wonderful day!