3/29/2016

Winnie & Walter Share the Love with Pinkfresh Studio


Hello and welcome to another Share the Love week with Winnie & Walter and Pinkfresh Studio! This week, the Designteam girls will show you projects mixing up the gorgeous Felicity Collection by Pinkfresh Studio with yummy Winnie & Walter products. They go together so well! And, besides all the inspiration, there are prizes to be won! So be sure to visit the Winnie & Walter Blog for all the details.

I made a fun spring card:

The little bird elements are so cute, don't you think? I started with a panel of patterned paper that I trimmed slightly smaller than my peach colored card base and adhered it. Then I die-cut the circle using the solid circle from True Multifaceted Circle Cutaways from white cardstock and adhered it with foam tape. I inked a piece of white cardstock with green ink (trying to achieve a gradient look) and die-cut the friend from The Big, the Bold and Friends Cutaways from it. Then I die-cut the word twice from green cardstock, layered the three pieces and adhered them to the circle. Now I added the bird, the "beautiful" sticker, the heart and the little branch and finished the card off with puffy Sequin Stickers and matching sequins.


I enjoyed combining Winnie & Walter with Pinkfresh Studio so much! I sure will do this more often! Now don't forget to hop to the Winnie & Walter Blog to read all about the prizes!

Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

   
   
   

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Vanessa! LOve what you've done with this darling collection - and I can never turn away a card with a bird!!! SO cute!
=] Michele

cghundley said...

Beautiful card,
love the birdie!
Carla from Utah

~amy~ said...

Sweet!!!

Dawn T said...

so very pretty Vanessa.

Darnell said...

Such a fresh and perfect design for springtime, Vanessa! Love it!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell