4/01/2016

Just Because

Hey everyone! Today's card is another spring inspired card using Richard Garay products. I wanted to use the Lumberjack Days Collection for a feminine card:


My card base was made from Cotton Candy cardstock. I trimmed the flower patterned paper slightly smaller than the card and adhered it. Then I embossed a piece of vellum using the fun Knitted Pattern Embossing Folder, trimmed it and adhered it to the left side. I pierced little holes through the bottom and the top of the card and tied-on White Journey Thread. Now I die-cut leaves from vellum using these dies and adhered them. I inked the wood flowers with a matching color and adhered them. To finish them off, I used a white enamel dot for their centers. Finally, I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of grey patterned paper, trimmed it and adhered it to the card.



I hope you like today's inspiration! This was my last project made as a member of the Richard Garay Make Amazing Design Team. I've enjoyed creating with Richard's amazing products very much. Thank you for having me :)

Vanessa

No comments: