2/23/2019

Cute Lawn Fawn Pop-up Box Baby Card

Happy weekend, fellow crafters! Our piano teacher became father of a sweet girl, so I had an excuse to make a cute baby card :) I played with my Lawn Fawn supplies to make a card for the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge "What's the Weather".


I wanted to use happy rainbow colors, so this is what I came up with:


I first colored watercolor paper with various Distress Inks mixed with water to create the rainbow. Then I die-cut the Scalloped Box Card Pop-Up and the rectangles from it and assembled the box.


I stamped the images from Hello Baby,  Gleeful Gardens and Little Bundle onto white cardstock, colored everything with Copics, die-cut the elements with the matching dies and adhered them to the card. Finally, I die-cut the baby's name from watercolored paper with Cole's ABCs and adhered it to the front flap.


On this pic, you can see that I applied glitter to some images:



I so enjoyed creating this for a new little bundle! The best reason to make a card :)

Thank you for stopping by today!

Vanessa

3 comments:

Gab said...

This is so pretty

Julie S said...

This is really cute. I like that you fold down the panels when mailing. I don't know why I never thought of doing that!

Samantha Mann said...

this is just sweet and cute and happy from the top to the bottom to the inside! love this pop up card! love the colors!! love the personalization! it's so special!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)