9/02/2012

Tiny Booklet in Tiny Matchbox

Happy Sunday! No sun here, but still hoping for it to come out. I have a little project to share:

Fröhlichen Sonntag! Keine Sonne hier, aber ich hoff immer noch, dass sie rauskommt. Ich habe noch ein kleines Projekt zum Zeigen:




I used the Vintage Shop collection from My Little Shoebox. It is available here at Scrapbook Werkstatt. And that box and booklet are digi die-cuts from Lori Whitlock. I haven't put photos into that booklet yet. Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!

Ich habe die Vintage Shop Linie von My Little Shoebox verwendet. Ihr bekommt die Kollektion hier bei der Scrapbook Werkstatt. Und dieses Schächtelchen mit dem kleinen Faltbuch ist eine digitale Stanze von Lori Whitlock. Ich habe noch keine Fotos ins Buch gemacht. Habt einen schönen Tag und danke fürs Besuchen!

Vanessa

supplies/Material:
pp, stickers/Designpapier, Sticker: My Little Shoebox
die/Stanze: Lori Whitlock
rhinestones/Steinchen: ZVA
stickpin/Stecknadel: Maya Roads
twine/Garn: Divine Twine

1 comment:

Lin said...

I love little things - this is fantastic, so feminine with all the lace!