12/11/2013

Modern Love Card

Today's card is a modern love card. I like the angles used on cards recently and wanted to try one:

Die Karte von heute ist eine moderne Liebeskarte. Ich mag die schrägen Winkel, die man in letzter Zeit häufiger auf Karten sieht und wollte das mal ausprobieren:


I wanted to use bold colors with black. Like how it pops! 

Thanks for visiting!

Ich wollte kräftige Farben und Schwarz kombinieren. Ich mag den Kontrast!

Danke fürs Besuchen!

Vanessa

supplies:
SC Cuppa kit - PTI stamps - Simon Says Stamp feather dies - MFT heart dies

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Vanessa,just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Shay said...

Such an awesome card, Vanessa. Your bold use of color and design is fantastic. I love your use of that patterned paper from Studio Calico with a touch of Maile Belles inspiration.