3/11/2014

Another Daydreamer Layout

*please note: due to shipping delays, I wasn't able to create samples for the new Winnie & Walter release, but the festivities are in full swing, so please check it out here!!!*

I can't help it, playing with this line is so much fun so I made another Daydreamer layout:

Ich kann einfach nicht anders, mit dieser Serie zu werkeln macht so viel Spass, also habe ich noch ein Daydreamer Layout gemacht:




My poor girl can never be sure when her silly Mama is fooling around :)
Hope you like it! And that my post is showing up. Blogger seems to have problems at the moment.
Have a wonderful day!

Mein armes Kind ist nie sicher vorm Quatsch ihrer Mama :)
Ich hoffe Euch gefällt es. Und dass dieser Post überhaupt funktioniert. Blogger scheint im Moment Probleme zu haben. 
Habt einen wunderschönen Tag!

Vanessa

supplies:

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING that sweet photo and the clouds!!!!

PrinzessinN said...

Hihihi, ist doch toll, wenn die Mama immer Quatsch macht und gut drauf ist :o)

Das Layout gefällt mir super gut. Echt tolle Farben, hübsche Embellis...und natürlich ein tolles Foto!

Janna Werner said...

Das Layout finde ich total niedlich! LG Janna

Skye said...

This is a lovely post. I love your pretty design and the lovely soft colour but I love the photo of loving mother and daughter best