3/08/2014

Daydreamer

I am the luckiest paper crafting girl this month! I am allowed to play with the new Dear Lizzy Daydreamer collection for SBW. This is a first layout I made:

Ich bin die glücklichste Bastlerin diesen Monat! Ich darf für die Scrapbook Werkstatt mit der neuen Dear Lizzy Daydreamer Serie herumspielen. Hier kommt ein erstes Layout:


I love the quote on the balloon: Fill Your Heart With What's Important. I am working on this point. You see, I have difficulties with clearing my mind. I am the type of girl that keeps thinking and thinking everything over. A nasty person treated me unkindly and I keep thinking of it all the time. I has been on my mind for days - instead of concentrating on the happy things, this person keeps crawling into my mind when I don't want to. Sometimes I wish I had a pensieve like Dumbledore, to take my memories out of my head for a while or watch them from outside to get a better perspective. But enough of blah! Don't you love this colorful collection? Get it here! I am in love.
Thanks for visiting!

Ich liebe den Spruch auf dem Ballon: Erfülle Dein Herz mit Dingen die wichtig sind. Ich arbeite noch an dem Punkt. Seht Ihr, ich hab Schwierigkeiten damit, meinen Kopf freizubekommen. Ich bin die Art Mensch, die über alles immer wieder nachdenkt. Eine gemeine Person hat mich mies behandelt und ich muss ständig daran denken. Es verfolgt mich seit Tagen - statt mich auf die glücklichen Dinge zu konzentrieren, kriecht diese Person immer wieder in meinen Kopf obwohl ich das nicht will. Manchmal wünschte ich, ich hätte ein Denkarium wie Dumbledore, um meine Erinnerungen für eine Weile aus dem Kopf zu nehmen und sie mit Abstand betrachten zu können um eine bessere Sichtweise zu bekommen. Ok, aber genug Blabla! Findet Ihr diese farbenfrohe Serie nicht auch toll? Ihr bekommt sie hier! Ich bin verliebt.
Danke fürs Besuchen!

Vanessa

supplies:
AC Dear Lizzy Daydreamer pps, stickers, button, rub-ons - Mama Elephant dies

5 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous photo and gorgeous layout...what's not to love!? Amazing, Vanessa!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooo gorgeous!!! I love love love love that photo, the colors and the hearts!!!!!!

Alexandra Boehnke said...

Wirklich zwei geniale Layouts! Da hast du was schickes gezaubert...die Farben sind einfach für gute Laune!

Unknown said...

Ein herrliches Foto von Dir liebe Vanessa. Da strahlst du richtig.
Geniales LO.
Lg Heidi

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

So fun, cheery and carefree! Love it!:)