5/01/2015

Winnie & Walter April/May Release Day 4

It's the last day of the Winnie & Walter April/May Release, which means it's release day and I have 5 more cards to share. The funny thing is, the stamp sets I thought I would create the fewest samples with, I created the most with. 

On card #1, I used True. A wonderful set with a great mix of fonts and multifaceted elements. I stamped the heart onto cardstock and colored it with Copics, then I cut it out and adhered it to a panel of kraft cardstock with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment from the same set and adhered the panel to a purple cardbase. Finally I adhered a sequin to the heart.
Here is another sample with the set:



Here I created a watercolor background. Then I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment and adhered the panel to the card. Now I stamped and heat-embossed the star, colored it with watercolors, cut it out and adhered it with foam-tape. This card was finished off with rhinestones. 

Here comes the next set, called My Precious:


I was inspired by a fun illustration I found on Pinterest. I first stamped the gems and the sentiment and applied watercolors to every gem. Then I die-cut the panel using Essentials: Katharine Cutaways. I adhered the panel to a panel of patterned paper and then to the card. Finally, I adhered matching sequins.

And another one with this set:


I die-cut the panel using Essentials: Katharine cutaways again. Then I stamped and heat-embossed the heart and stamped the sentiment. I colored the heart and the edges of the panel with watercolors and adhered the panel to the card. Again, I finished the card off with sequins. 

Here is one last card for today:


For this one, I used Mini Scenery: Multifaceted. I stamped and foiled the image with gold foil (find a video on how to do this here), then I colored it with watercolors. Now I die-cut the hello from it, die-cut the word thrice from cardstock, layered the word and adhered everything to the card.

Isn't this release amazing? I tell you, I can't stop playing with the stamps and dies. Now it's time again to hop to the Winnie & Walter blog to find more inspiration, comment to win the sets and start shopping as soon as the products are available. Thanks for visiting!!
Tomorrow we'll have a NSD Special, so be sure to come back!

Vanessa


   

   
   

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You are a rock star!! These are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

Teresa Doyle said...

What fun cards Vanessa and the pink one is gorgeous!

maria f. said...

No kidding these products were a blast to play with! I love your ombré heart. DD and I were just discussing purple and yellow. She doesn't like the combo but I told her I think they work wonderfully together. Here's proof.