7/25/2015

Secret Agent Birthday Party

Hey everybody! I hope you are all well! I've been busy with various stuff - celebrating my girl's 7th birthday was the funniest of all, then there were difficult things happening and some secret things I am working on that I can not yet share. But for now I am sharing the fun we had on the 7th birthday party. This year we had a secret agent party. Some may say it is not very girly - but we always have boys and girls for the parties, so it is suitable for everybody. The children loved it! And detective/agent seems to be very popular at that age. These were the invitations I made:


I created the cardbase using the WRMK envelope punch board to make it look like a file. Then I stamped all the elements from the PTI Secret Agent stamp set. Very simple and fun. Here is the inside:


I typed the text on my computer and printed it out before stamping the "confidential".

For the party, we prepared a lot of games for the kids. And we chose an authentic outfit to welcome them:


These were the missions they had to accomplish:


They had to lift fingerprints and identify the suspect, had to decipher a text, find hidden letters, had to dismantle a (water)bomb, go through the laser beam maze and do some target practice. Oh, and they had to disguise themselves to stake out the suspect:


The "suspect" had to try very hard not to break out laughing when he came into a garden full of disguised little ones with mustaches, hats and newspapers with spy holes :o)

I'll be back soon with my regular card posts! Thanks for stopping by today!

Vanessa

9 comments:

Dawn T said...

what a stunning idea Vanessa. Looks like a fun day had by all.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a FUN party IDEA!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy C. said...

OMG I want to be in the party!!! :) Very cool and fun idea! Thanks for sharing with us.

Scrapthat said...

LOL so cute! Must have been fun!! :D

clelie said...

This is so cute!....What great fun and memories..."mission" well done! :)

Nancy said...

WOW! What a FUN party you had, Vanessa! You are so creative! I am sure a good time was had by all!

Neet said...

That is just fantastic! What a fabulous mum you are to think and prepare all of that.
Hugs, Neet xx

Winnie & Walter said...

What an awesome invitation and party for your little girl! Love it!

Drew Watts said...

Wow, it looks like super enjoyable bash. I really loved each and everything in this secret agent birthday party. At some local Los Angeles venues we are also planning to throw surprise party for our daughter and recently seeking suggestions for the best theme. If you have any ideas, please provide here.