11/17/2015

Video: Rainbow Card With the Richard Garay Celebra'tions Collection

Hello! Today I have a video showing how to create a fun rainbow card start-to-finish. I am using Richard Garay's Celebra'tions Collection along with some products from Fun Stampers Journey.


I so love creating rainbows on my cards and to make something special and colorful with just one little stamp. And this is exactly what I did here.
I stamped the heart from the Sweet Treats set using the yummy colors Delightful Daisy, Odacious Orange, Captivating Coral, Cool Caribbean, Luscious Lime and Lovely Lavender. Then I drew strings with a black marker to make the hearts look like balloons.
The sentiment from the Many Words set was stamped and heat-embossed onto a strip of black cardstock. For more fun, I wrapped some of the pink Linen Thread around the card and finished it off with sequins.


So fun to make :)


Here comes the video. You can also watch it on YouTube here.


Thank you for watching!

Vanessa

1 comment:

Deepti said...

This is lovely :)