2/19/2016

A Card With a Matching Envelope and a Pretty Inside

Hey there! Today I am sharing a card with a matching envelope and a pretty inside using the new Richard Garay Make Amazing Happen Collection. I just got the patterned paper pad and the pp is so beautiful! Love the black patterns:


I created a card base from FSJ Black Licorice cardstock and trimmed a panel from pp slightly smaller than the card. After I had adhered the panel, I stamped the flowers and leaves onto watercolor paper and die-cut them with the matching dies. Now I created a little nest with FSJ Journey Twine Black Licorice and adhered it to the card, adhered the flowers and leaves with small Journey Foam Squares  and finished the card off with the cute matte enamel dots from the Make Amazing Happen Collection.
Because I liked the look of the front of my card and didn't want to add a big sentiment to it, I put my sentiment onto the inside:


It was inked with various inks and die-cut with the matching dies. And then I thought it would be pretty to have a matching envelope:


So I added a strip of the same pp to the side of a black envelope and adhered another flower and a leaf to it. Voilá, pretty outside, inside and around :)


I hope you like it! Find all the items from the collection here. Thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

No comments: