4/11/2016

Adorable Dragon

Hey everyone! I couldn't resist the adorable dragons from Clearly Besotted and had to play immediately when the set arrived. So I made another card for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Happy Birthday", mixing the set with a SSS Exclusive Script set:


I had a piece of cardstock, that I once inked with green and turqoise dye ink, sitting on my desk and simply added some drops of water, green ink and white ink splatters to it. Then I stamped the sentiment, trimmed the piece slightly smaller than a pink cardbase and adhered it. Now I stamped, colored and die-cut the dragon and the balloon and adhered them with foam tape. Finally I added matching sequins.


That little guy is making me smile :) Or is it a girl?

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vanessa

   
   
   

3 comments:

Aileen said...

Beautiful card Vanessa, love that green background and the way you coloured the dragon to match with a touch of pink. So clever

Unknown said...

Such a pretty mellow colored card, I love it!!

Heidi Brawley said...

Awesome looking Birthday card!!!!