4/16/2016

Watercolor Flowers


Hey everyone! I so love this time of the year, walking through the garden and watching everything coming to life. It's a very busy time full of work, but I enjoy it a lot. All those beautiful spring flowers inspired me to create a soft and pretty spring card with my Penny Black flower stamps:


I trimmed a panel of watercolor paper slightly smaller than a yellow card base. Then I stamped the flower image and heat-embossed it using white embossing powder. Now I stamped and heat-embossed the "hello" with silver embossing powder. After I had colored the image with watercolors, I adhered it to the card. Then I finished the card off with clear sequins.


So fun to play around with watercolors. I need to practice that a lot more.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Vanessa

 
   
   

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful, Jo x

Anke said...

Eine traumhaft schöne Karte, so herrlich zart.

LG
Anke