11/25/2016

Winnie & Walter Black Friday Stamp Set

Hello everyone! I am here with a card using a special stamp set from Winnie & Walter today. Its name is In Bloom: Julie's Roses and it coordinates lovely with The Big, the Bold and Extras and In Bloom: Maggie's Roses Cutaways. You will receive it free with a order of $35 from the Winnie & Walter shop before you can buy it! But enough of talking, here comes my sample using it!


Who doesn't love big flowers? Here I applied various watercolors on watercolor paper and stamped the blossoms and leaves with matching colors. Then I die-cut them with Maggie's Roses Cutaways. They are not supposed to fit, but I liked the effect and die-cut them nevertheless! Now I applied green watercolors onto a panel of watercolor paper and added little droplets of ink. After it was dried, I adhered the panel to the card base. I arranged the images onto the card (adhering some with foam tape), stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock, adhered the sentiment and finished everything off with matching sequins.


Be sure to hop to the Winnie & Walter blog to see more samples and find out everything about the Black Friday thru Cyber Monday Sale!


Thank you for stopping by!

Vanessa

No comments: