1/31/2017

Winnie & Walter February Release Premiere Day 1

Hello and Welcome to the first day of the Winnie & Walter February Release Premieres! This new release is full of cute products you'll love! You'll find samples using the new release all week long on the Winnie & Walter blog, my blog and the blogs of the other girls from the Talent. All sets will be available for purchase on February 3, 2017.

For today I have a card made with The Big, the Bold and Baby and the set Scenery: Stripes 2 to share with you.


I started with a white card base and stamped the striped border. Then I trimmed a panel of white cardstock smaller than the card base and stamped and heat-embossed the "sweet girl".  Now I punched circles from a piece of paper and used this as a mask to apply various inks with an ink blending tool. After I had adhered the panel to the card, I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of pink cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it with foam tape. Finally, I added matching sequins.


I hope you like the first sample! Now be sure to hop to the Winnie & Walter Blog to see all the other creations and to enter the give-aways! I'll be back tomorrow with more cards!
Thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

how PRETTY!!!!

Amy Vitriani said...

Beautiful card!! I love the colors you used.

Teresa Doyle said...

Absolutely adorable Vanessa. A wonderful card!