2/04/2017

A Cute Cow - Popping up Parts of Images

Hi everyone! I am back with a card I made just for fun for the current MFT Sketch Challenge #318.
This is the Sketch I worked with:


And here comes my take. I thought it would be cute to pop up parts of my stamped image for more dimension:


This cow makes me smile every time I look at it! Especially the mouth part. So I stamped this part twice, fussy-cut it and popped it up with foam tape. An easy and fun little detail.
The images are colored with Copics.


Have a wonderful Weekend! And thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

MFT Products Used:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like the card, your coloring, design and placement. The only thing for me is the really empty sky, maybe if the card was a little smaller or you added something in the sky even a little bird, it's just too empty for me. Please don't take this comment wrong I like everything except the big empty sky. Sorry!