2/26/2017

Coloring With Colored Pencils

Happy Weekend! I've been enjoying coloring my favorite images and made another card for the SSS Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes". I just can't help playing with my MFT stash and loved using my colored pencils for this cute gnome and some succulents:


I used Faber Castell Polychromos. The images were stamped with Memento ink, I always masked the previously stamped image before stamping the next.



Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Vanessa

Supplies:
Faber Castell Polychromos
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh this is just ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lin said...

Love this, Vanessa - so wonderfully colored! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow! These colors pop right off the page! And your shading is incredible!