12/14/2018

Gift Voucher Double Slider Card

Welcome back! Today I made a cute double slider card hiding a gift card. I wanted a fun way to give this voucher to my girl's best friend. She wished for a drugstore budget - I am happy mine isn't into cosmetics yet :)

Because it fits, I will add this card to the MFT Challenge The Birthday Project. Here is what I came up with:


I used the adorable owls from Stacey Yacula. They are colored with Copics and colored pencils. The background is ink-blended with Distress Oxides.


The sentiment says "for you". In addition to the gift card sliding out of the panel, I made the upper owl slide towards the right edge.



There's a video of the card in action on my instagram account!

Thank you for stopping by today, have a wonderful day!

Vanessa

MFT supplies:
Interactive Labels
Die-namics Blueprints 29
Die-namics Zig-Zag Stitched Rectangles
Die-namics Gift Card Window & Frame

No comments: