1/16/2019

Birdie Shaker Card

Hello! Today I got to play with a new stamp set I bought and enjoyed creating this cute shaker card using the colors from the current MFT Color Challenge.


When I saw the beautiful color combo, I knew I had to make a card with it! Here is what I came up with:


We have a galore of flocks of various birds in our garden this year and it is a pleasure to watch them. So when I saw these adorable MFT birds, I just had to get them! After I had created the shaker box, I stamped the images onto white cardstock, colored everything with Copics and fussy-cut them.


And because this card fits, I'll also enter it to the SSS Wednesday Challenge: Clean & Simple.

I hope your day is wonderful! Thanks for stopping by today!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:
SY Tweet Friends
Blueprints 29 Die-namics

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its just adorable!