2/06/2019

My Favorite Things February Release Part I

Hello! I am glad you are stopping by today! As I mentioned yesterday, I made many more cards using the wonderful new MFT February Release. So here I am sharing another!

For this one, I played with the adorable Raccoon Cutie Die-namics:

Can it get any cuter? I started with a panel of white cardstock and inked it using red, pink and orange inks. Then I die-cut the rectangle from Zig-Zag Stitched Rectangles Stax from it and adhered this to the card base, raising the outer frame with foam tape. Now I die-cut the raccoon from grey, black and white cardstock, assembled it and adhered it to the card.


I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment from Birthday Bear & Friends onto a strip of black cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it. Finally, I added matching sequins.

This little fella sure makes me smile :) I hope you like him, too! Find the new Release here!

I'll be back with more projects, hope to see you soon here or on Instagram.

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:
Zig-Zag Stitched Rectangles Stax

1 comment:

acons said...

I'm glad I stopped by again - I love your adorable raccoon card! I enjoy the bright, happy colors and love how you inked the background!