5/29/2019

No-Line Coloring

Hey everyone! Today I spent time practicing no-line coloring. It is something I am struggling with a lot. Because I totally messed up with watercolors, I tried Copics this time. I used the colors from the MFT Color Challenge #118  and will enter it to the current SSSW Challenge Anything Goes.


Here comes a fun shaker card:


I used the adorable SY Piggy Pebbles and combined the set with LLD Sweet Succulents. First, I stamped the images with a light dye ink color and colored everything with Copics. Then I fussy-cut the images. After I had die-cut the panel and frame, I created the shaker window and adhered everything to the card. Finally, I stamped the sentiment, die-cut the label and adhered it.


I love this super cute piggy! It surely will make the recipient smile :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:
SY Piggy Pepples
LLD Sweet Succulents
Blueprints 29 Die-namics

1 comment:

Debby said...

So cute! Love these Piggy images of Stacey Yacula’s.