7/21/2019

Camp Create: Glitzy Glitter

Here comes my last entry to the MFT Camp Create. This one is for the last day: Glitzy Glitter. Yay, I've earned all badges!!
And because I created my own background, I'll submit it to the SSSW Challenge: Make Your Own Background.



I got messy with my Distress Oxide Inks:


Did you ever experience problems with glitter cardstock? I had various silver/gold ones in my stash, but they all seemed to be broken. When trying to die-cut anything from them, the top coat aka glitter separated itself from the paper! Very frustrating. This pink one was the only one that worked!


Well, that's it for Camp Create. I enjoyed it very much, although it challenged me sometimes :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:
BB Sweet Birthday Wishes
Happy Birthday Script Die-namics

No comments: