10/02/2019

MFT Weekly Sketch Challenge - Guest Designer

Hello to you on this happy Wednesday! I feel extraordinarily lucky today, because I am allowed to be guesting for My Favorite Things again this month!! If you know me, you can imagine it is almost The best crafty occasion that could happen to me 
Today I am joining the amazing Design Team for the weekly Sketch Challenge. Such fun! Here is this week's sketch:


And this is my take:


I used the gorgeous flower from the Beautiful Bloom stamp. This big image is so impressive, I love it! For my card, I first masked off the area on the bottom part of the Kraft card base and inked it with Festive Berries Distress Oxide ink. Then I stamped the sentiment from Gift Card Greetings with Versamark ink onto a strip of black cardstock, heat-embossed it with white embossing powder and adhered the strip to the card. Finally, I stamped the flower, colored it with Copics, fussy-cut the image and adhered it to the card with foam tape.


I hope you'll join us for this Challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:

1 comment:

Nora Noll said...

This is STUNNING!