2/11/2020

A Cute Astronaut Birthday

Hello to you! Today I enjoyed my beloved ink blending and created a card for the current MFT Sketch Challenge, using this sketch:


I had the cute MFT astronaut laying colored on my desk from the last Daily Marker Coloring Challenge, so I put him onto a card finally:


I first masked off the moon and applied Distress Oxide Inks to create my galaxy. Now I colored the moon with colored pencils. I fussy-cut the image, then I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of cardstock, trimmed it and adhered everything. Finally, I added stars with a white gel pen and little die-cut stars to the card.


This cute little space boy always makes me smile, I hope you like him, too! Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:
BB Space Explorer
Party Penguins
Stars in the Sky Die-namics

1 comment:

AndreaH said...

Love this. Your colouring is perfect. I cant imagine any child not loving this card.....great job.