3/28/2020

Cool Birthday

Hello to you! I am back with a card I made using the color palette from the new MFT Color Challenge. Also entering this to the SSSW Challenge Anything Goes.

These are the pretty colors I wanted to use:


And here comes my take:


The penguin is masked, the background inked with MFT Ripe Raspberry Ink. I used the Confetti Stencil to add the dots to the background. The image is colored with Copic Markers, the "happy" was die-cut from another panel I had inked the same way (the Big Birthday Die-namics is one plate, I just wanted to use the one word) and is popped up with another layer of white letters. The "birthday" is from BB Bitty Bears, I covered the "happy" when I inked the stamp to heat-emboss the word onto the strip of black paper.


Love this penguin, I just had to pull that set out to play! Hope your day is wonderful, thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:
Ripe Raspberry Ink
BB Penguins in Paradise
Big Birthday Die-namics
BB Bitty Bears
Card-Sized Confetti Stencil Set

No comments: