3/18/2020

HUGS

Hello to you! In midst of all this chaos and insecurity, I spent time at my desk today, enjoying a little crafty therapy. I got a new to me stamp set and wanted to color it, so I made a card for the current MFT Color Challenge using this palette:


It fit just perfect for the BB Let's Stick Together set:


I colored the images with Copics, they were masked and fussy-cut. The background is stamped with Milk Chocolate ink onto Kraft cardstock and the edges are inked with the same ink.


This card made me smile today and who doesn't need a smile these days? Sending big virtual hugs to you, stay safe wherever you are!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:
BB Let's Stick Together
Lucky
Milk Chocolate Ink

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wie sagt man so schön - zwei Blöde ein Gedanke ;)
die Farbkombi hat aber auch einfach super zu den Kakteen gepasst und du hast das echt traumhaft umgesetzt :)