9/15/2020

MFT 2020 Card Design Superstar Challenge: Clean & Simple Genius

 Hello lovely friends! Here I am again with another card for the MFT 2020 Card Design Superstar Challenge. This time, I made a card for the Clean & Simple Genius category. 

Without further ado, here comes my take:


I first stamped all the cute Pumped-Up Numbers with Grout Gray ink onto my white card base and added highlights with a white gel pen. Now I stamped the adorable hedgehog from SY Hooray Kind of Day, fussy-cut it and adhered it to the card. I stamped the 13 with pink Distress Ink, added shadows and highlights, fussy-cut the elements and adhered the balloons to the card with foam tape. I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment from SY Sending Sweet Celebration Wishes onto a strip of pink cardstock, notched the edges and adhered it with foam tape. Finally, I added my beloved mini star sequins.


This little hedgehog is so cute! I hope you like it as much as I do. Thank you so much for visiting and have a wonderful day!

Vanessa

No comments: