9/09/2020

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge Guest Designer

 It's Wednesday, so it means that it's time for a new Sketch Challenge from My Favorite Things! I am excited to share another card using the new September release. This week's sketch is pretty simple, so it's perfect for CAS cards:


Here comes my take:

I started with a panel of white cardstock that I had trimmed slightly smaller than my card base. I inked the panel with Seedless Preserves and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks and added tiny white paint droplets before adhering the piece to the card. Now I stamped the adorable images from SY Christmas Cheer onto white cardstock, colored them with Copics, die-cut the elements with the matching dies and adhered everything to the card with foam tape.
Then I trimmed two strips from dark red and pink cardstock, stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto the pink strip, notched the ends, assembled the strips and adhered them to the card. To finish the card off, I added tiny star sequins.


This cute set makes me smile big, I just love these adorable SY critters. Now it's your turn! I hope you'll join us for this challenge, time to use your favorite stamps. Thank you so much for stopping by, have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments: