11/15/2020

MFT Color Challenge 153

 Happy Weekend, everybody! I colored up some cute MFT penguins for the current #thedailymarker30day and used the colors from the MFT Color Challenge 153 to create this fun card:


This is the year of the penguins! Just can`t get enough of them. Here I used the Window Panes Stencil to create a colorful background and added gel pen-snow to the inked windows. I die-cut the Stacked Merry from black cardstock, cut the letters apart and rearranged them on my card before adding accents with a white gel pen. Then I stamped the penguins from BB Holiday Penguins, colored them with Copic Markers, fussy-cut the images and adhered the pieces to the card with foam tape. Here is the color palette from this challenge:


Such fun, isn't it? I enjoyed creating with these colors. Thank you so much for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend!

Vanessa

No comments: