1/30/2021

MFT Color Challenge - Air Hugs

 Happy Weekend everybody! I created a card for the new MFT Color Challenge using this fun palette:


I've been wanting to use my new background stamp called City Block Background, this card was perfect for it:


I first stamped the images, masked them and stamped the background afterwards. Then I inked the bottom and removed the masks. After I had colored the images with Copics, I stamped the sentiment, heat-embossed it with white embossing powder and trimmed the strip before adhering it to the card. Finally, I spelled the rest of the sentiment with letters I had die-cut from black cardstock.


These bears are too cute, I hope they'll bring a smile to the recipient's face!

Thanks for visiting!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:
City Block Background
Partners in Adventure (bears)
BB Hug it out (sentiment)
LLD Stitched Alphabet Die-namics (letters)

No comments: