3/17/2021

MFT Sketch 533 Guest Designer

Hello again! I am back with my card guesting for this week's MFT Sketch 533.  This is the wonderful sketch:


And here comes my monochromatic, girly take:

I first stamped the gnomie and the eggs, masked them and inked the background to create the hills, using Spun Sugar and Victorian Velvet Distress Oxide Inks. Then I stamped the greenery and flowers, removed the masks and colored the images with Copic markers. After I had adhered the panel to my card base, I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of cardstock, heat-embossed it with white embossing powder, trimmed it and adhered it.


These gnomes make me smile. So lovely! Now it is your turn, I hope you will join us this week for the Sketch Challenge. Thank you so much for visiting!

Hugs,
Vanessa

MFT Supplies:

No comments: