7/10/2018

Watercolor Background Card

Hi everybody! I was asked if I'd like to play with some more Spellbinders products and happily agreed :)
So I am sharing a fun card made with the cute set Friends of a Feather from Debi Adams today.

This toucan needed a pretty background to shine on, so I created a green watercolor background for it:


I first wet the watercolor paper and then applied the green colors with a wide brush in a wavy motion. After everything was dried, I adhered the panel to the card and added tiny ink droplets. Now I stamped the images, colored them with Copics, fussy-cut everything and adhered them to the card.

Finally, I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it.


I love this bird, how about you? I'll be back soon with another card I made with a Spellbinders set! Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

1 comment:

Daria Z. said...

Wonderful background for that cute toucan!