9/16/2018

MFT 2018 Card Design Superstar: Clean & Simple Genius

I am back with a card I made last night for the 2018 Card Design Superstar category Clean & Simple Genius. 

I love CAS cards that are clever, clean and not boring. And CAS doesn't mean simple to make either :)

Here is my take, trying to accomplish the above-mentioned points:


I used the heart die from the older MFT set Lucky to make a mask from post-it notes and applied inks through the mask with an ink blending tool. Then I die-cut the Die-namics Happy Birthday Script from the panel. Now I die-cut the sentiment from a rectangle of grey fun foam, assembled it with the inked panel and adhered this to the white card base. I adhered the inside of the die-cut and all the small and tiny pieces cut from paper and fun foam. This was the not-so-simple-to-make part!
Finally, I added matching sequins to the card.


Do you like rainbow colors as much as I do? They always look so happy!

Thanks for visiting and happy Sunday! I'll be back very soon with my last entry to the Superstar contest :)

Vanessa

MFT supplies:
Die-namics Lucky

2 comments:

Darnell said...

This is everything but boring, Vanessa! It's spectacular!! Hugs, Darnell

Karen said...

I just loved this card. Thank you for sharing :)